We can be contacted at this mail:

info [at] howtosay.org

If you need to send us anything by post let us know and we will send you the physical address.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

14 Comments.

• Ron Lewis says:

I am so pleased that I discovered howtosay.org website. I think of it as a Wikipedia of language translation. I think howtosay.org is the best online automatic translator because everyone can make corrections (something like Wikipedia).

I only saw one translation for whatever I typed in. I think it would be nice to have an option to see a few alternative translations for single words and short phrases, ranked by popularity.

I hope to see your website endure because a wikipedia-type of translator is such a good idea.

• doni says:

I agree, I like the default translations better here than I do with some of the other online translators. However, I too would like to see the ability to select alternative translations – is it possible?

• advocategn says:

the auto detector cannot detect the languages which are not listed in the list ,i myself tried it writing a sentence in brahui language,so therefore i suggest to enlist other many important languages like Brahui.

• admin says:

Hi, thank you very much for your comment and contribution!
    We are currently working on finalizing the languages already inserted in our list. Once we are at good point we will introduce other languages like Brahui

• J'ette says:

It would be even more helpful for those languages such as Hindi, Farsi and those languages which use symbols to have at least an English phonetic pronunciation. It’s great when I can write the word in question but I’d like to also have a remote clue on how to say it properly.

• Stephen says:

Great service, but people – Yiddish and Hebrew are two different languages!
    Yiddish is a slang developed generations ago by Jews living across Western Europe, ranging from Holland to Poland, mostly comprising European words. It immigrated with our people to America and Britain at the turn of the last century. Oy vey!

• admin says:

Thank you for your comment but we have both languages on the site. The flag we used is a darkened Israeli flag because we didn’t know which symbol to use. Any other reason why your telling this to us? :)

• Enekoitz says:

Hello. I would like to contribute translating words to Basque language. Could you please add Basque language?

• sofian says:

Hi, I think your effort is cool and interesting. I can assist you in translating English to Malay (my native language) as I noticed some of the translations are not there just yet. Do contact me at the registered email address to discuss further if required. Thank you.

• Alejandra says:

I have seen your site and is very well done, but! why not have a live translation? I mean, as it is pronounced. I think that’s the only thing that would fail them. Congratulations on your effort and your support. By the way I am from Mexico.

Alejandra

• Ronald B. says:

Your reporting wrong entry link should ask whether the person really wants to enter a wrong translation complaint. The translation for uncle is proper.

• Lisa says:

Please get those annoying ads off your website. I now can’t read my tranlation due to the ad being there. This is most annoying. Will now have to find another translation website with NO ads.

• Raul Fournier says:

Thank you so much for this service, I’m really impress!!! Is a very powerful tool, especially when I try to find very unusual words or more complicated, thanks to your service, I can write more proffesional letters, and I recommend to friend and family, please keep doing this service, because is just AWESOME!
    Thank you and God bless.